Greetings from Georgia

1895Gunner

Just wanted to say hello from Atlanta Georgia. I'm a lever gun owner, collector, hunter. I prefer big bore calibers such as 44 magnum, 45 Colt, 444 Marlin, 450 Marlin & my favorite, the 45-70 Government. I'm an avid hog & deer hunter in the U.S. I've been to Scotland and England many times however never to hunt. Love your countryside and the good folks of the UK. I plan on enjoying your forum as I like to see what is trending and how you go about hunting.

scrumbag

I appreciate that! I'm a true lever gun fan...
Indeed sir.

Levers are getting more of a following here in the UK.

What we call gallery rifle is getting more popular I think (Basically the old pistol combs shot with lever actions, usually cast lead loads and not going quickly) and things like 45-70, and the BLR / Henry Long Rangers are getting more popular for driven boar.

Scrummy

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Welcome to the site. I have been to Atlanta a few times in the past. Had a very good friend who lived there, stayed with him a few times. Now sadly no longer with us.

Doric

Just wanted to say hello from Atlanta Georgia. I'm a lever gun owner, collector, hunter. I prefer big bore calibers such as 44 magnum, 45 Colt, 444 Marlin, 450 Marlin & my favorite, the 45-70 Government. I'm an avid hog & deer hunter in the U.S. I've been to Scotland and England many times however never to hunt. Love your countryside and the good folks of the UK. I plan on enjoying your forum as I like to see what is trending and how you go about hunting.

A VERY WARM WELCOME FROM ABERDEENSHIRE, AND AS WE SAY HERE IN SCOTLAND
HASTE YE BACK.

1895Gunner

A VERY WARM WELCOME FROM ABERDEENSHIRE, AND AS WE SAY HERE IN SCOTLAND
HASTE YE BACK.
Thank you, I spent a lot of time in and about Edinburgh ten years ago or so working with the MOD and a few companies on a defense contract.