Medical form

Muirmains

No complicated medical history. Just a bastard of a doctor practice that thinks only the police and army should have guns. Some doctors like mine decided to make new tick boxes like what happened to me ie a bleed in the brain. But doc put down cerebral something trying to suggest I had a neurologic condition there **** all wrong with me I am very luck.i am just trying to show yous the forms simple enough yes I have never had anything on the tick box but still that bastard made his own tick box . I ended up in an interview with the police asking about my neurological condition . I've not got one so the police had to write to the doctor to confirm this and he would not respond at first it took him 2 month after me constantly phoning the doctors eventually he confirmed this. Utter bastard trying to cause trouble. So just let hope hes the only utter bastard doctor in the uk. I just trying to so it not just that tick box . That bastard had written do not grant with no explanation on the tick box form. The police ask me why would he do this ? The answer easy he hates guns did talk to basc about it they said let the police deal with him

Last edited:

trev

Just off to the Doc's now with the same form, could be fun as he has not seen me for 20 years.

Full choke

No complicated medical history. Just a bastard of a doctor practice that thinks only the police and army should have guns. Some doctors like mine decided to make new tick boxes like what happened to me ie a bleed in the brain. But doc put down cerebral something trying to suggest I had a neurologic condition there **** all wrong with me I am very luck.i am just trying to show yous the forms simple enough yes I have never had anything on the tick box but still that bastard made his own tick box . I ended up in an interview with the police asking about my neurological condition . I've not got one so the police had to write to the doctor to confirm this and he would not respond at first it took him 2 month after me constantly phoning the doctors eventually he confirmed this. Utter bastard trying to cause trouble. So just let hope hes the only utter bastard doctor in the uk. I just trying to so it not just that tick box . That bastard had written do not grant with no explanation on the tick box form. The police ask me why would he do this ? The answer easy he hates guns did talk to basc about it they said let the police deal with him
What a scumbag change doctors mate

Conor O'Gorman

Official Member
For anyone that has not read the Home Office proposals or BASC's response or taken a few minutes to email the Home Office their view here are a few key points.

If the government approves these proposals this could result in:
  • a potential loss of tens of thousands of firearms owners over the next 5 years with serious knock-on impacts on businesses
  • the creation of a multi-million pound medical record checks industry funded by the shooting community with no benefit to that community or to public safety
  • mandatory GP involvement in firearms licensing being rolled out nationwide with no safeguards in place to protect applicants from GPs refusing to take part or charging extortionate fees
  • police interviewing applicants’ neighbours on their suitability to own guns thereby putting certificate holders at risk
  • police seeking credit or other financial tests on applicants and considering debt as a factor in decision making.
The Home Office proposals are neither evidence-lead nor fit for purpose. The proposals will encourage police forces in England, Wales and Scotland to continue to make up their own rules and this will be largely to the disadvantage of firearm owners. Existing and prospective firearms owners will be treated poorly and will be regarded as people who may be dealt with in any way that the police or doctors wish.

Please email firearmsconsultations@homeoffice.gov.uk with your views!

For more information visit: https://basc.org.uk/firearmsconsultation/

Si

I dropped forms of on Tuesday for doc to sign... phoned today to ask if he’s done it. Told to phone again next Thursday but don’t hold out much hope as he he won’t even sign passport applications anymore.

Full choke

My mate just done his renewal doctor done the yes or no form for £60
But plod also asking for medical record on top of that when the doctor has put no medical condition
To all the questions on the form wtf